Apply Now
Useful Links
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
LotRO Twitter Feed
Alliances

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Reddhirrim of Withywindle Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draugtithen
Officer

re: I'd like to put forward a motion...

...to remove Nornuan's head from the kinhouse entrance. Thing's a lag monster. Not to mention ugly, but I'm sure his mother still loves him.

re: I second that!

Absolutely! I always thought it was just me with the lagging and everything. And yes, I'm sure his mother loves his sorry ass. Is there something else we can put in it's place.

Move him to the back room?

I was thinking we could replace him entirely with a better trophy, like a pipe-smoking moose head or something. I'll have a look through my barter wallet to see if I have any other wall-mounted raid trophies.

I replaced him with a fire-breathing dragon painting and moved him to the back room. The Red Dressers are common replaceable decors so feel free to replace those with the moose head, etc!

Nornuan's head might not look much for us who've done Filikul to death, but for players new to the game (we've been having quite a number of recruits incoming from /r/lotro), it does look pretty impressive!

Oh, I took out my bonfire from the kin house yard and replaced it with a bounder's bounty Boar Fountain.

object404 wrote:
Nornuan's head might not look much for us who've done Filikul to death, but for players new to the game (we've been having quite a number of recruits incoming from /r/lotro), it does look pretty impressive!

The impressiveness is somewhat cancelled out by the horrible lag it causes for some people, due to the wonderful green aroma it emits. That's the main reason I suggested removing it.

The auto-emote also drove me nuts when I was a newbie, trying to figure out why Alca always looked like she was about to crap herself when she visited the kin house. :P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Reddhirrim of Withywindle Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: