Apply Now
Useful Links
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
LotRO Twitter Feed
Alliances

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Reddhirrim of Withywindle Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazarus718
Officer

re: New Guy

Hello all,

My main char is Sedhralach and I am officially introducing him on the kin today. I've been playing in the kin for about 3-4 days now after talking with Orelle. I'm a lvl 20 elf hunter/woodsman and have some past experience with MMO's but this is my first time playing LOTRO. Nice to meet all of you, so far it has been a great pleasure interacted with you and look forward to many hours of gaming! I'm in the process of bringing up two alts from the starter zones (one cappie and one warden), would appreciate it if you guys let me know what I need to do to get one or both of them linked to my main in the kin.

Thx,
Sed
Orelle

re: Re: New Guy

Hey Sed, thanks for saying hello here! Feel free to /joinchannel reddit from your new toons and let us know in chat if you want an invite. And sometimes when you have alts with distinct names, it's nice to go to the Character panel and add their names to your bio so folks will always know you're Sed! Happy

re: New Guy

Welcome Sed!

Jump to: