The Redhirrim Kinship needs a new leader!
Aug. 31st 4:48 pm
A Letter from Executive Producer Aaron Campbell (update 13 sneek peek)
Feb. 28th 11:38 am
I am seeking /r/withy mods. I am still OP of /r/withy....
Feb. 28th 11:14 am
Gift of Valar
Feb. 21st 3:48 am
Feb. 01st 6:55 pm
Official Forums Discussion Thread
Jul. 10th 6:07 am
Coming back to my favorite MMO
Nov. 24th 5:39 am
New Player starting on Withywindle looking for friends
Nov. 24th 9:12 am
Characters lost is there anything that can be done?
Nov. 24th 8:32 am
Mounted combat doesn't do as much damage?
Nov. 23rd 9:13 pm
Does buying a new class make it available for all servers?
Nov. 23rd 3:59 pm
Lord of the Rings Online has a few Community Issues
Nov. 22nd 5:00 pm
Update 15.1 Release Notes – PRELIMINARY AND NON-FINAL
Nov. 21st 6:03 pm
LotRO - Tome of the Auroch Calf
Nov. 21st 1:20 pm
|Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.|
This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.
Welcome to The Reddhirrim of Withywindle, kinship of LotRO Redditors! Formerly known as The Reddit Army.
We're a laid-back, fun-loving, global kinship composed of a mixture of veterans and new players to the game from all corners of the globe. We're a casual kin which doesn't require its members to be online every day, and we love adventuring, socializing, crafting, gearing up kinmates, all things Tolkien and just having a good time in Middle-Earth.
New members, check out our new member guide for all the information you need.
How to Join
1) You must be a Redditor. Simply go to http://reddit.com and sign up. Creating an account is so easy that it takes longer to type this sentence than to go though the sign-up process. You don't even need to give your e-mail address - just choose your username, password and you're ready to go!
2) Go to the Lord of the Rings Online subreddit, http://reddit.com/r/lotro, and subscribe via the link in the upper right corner of the page.
3) Go to the Reddit Withywindle kinship subreddit, http://reddit.com/r/withy, and subscribe via the link in the upper right corner of the page.
4) Sign up here on our Guildlaunch site and fill in the application form.
5) Hop onto the Withywindle server and join our channel to start chatting with fellow Redditors.
To do this, type /joinchannel reddit (don't forget the slash!) then chat by typing /1 _yourmessage_ (or /2 _yourmessage_ etc depending on how many custom chat channels you joined).
6) Once you're in the chat channel, ask for an invite from an officer. They will review your Guildlaunch application and send an invite in-game if you are successful.
7) Once you've been accepted, post an introduction to yourself here so we know who you are!
Please be aware that Turbine enforces a strict Code of Conduct expected of all LotRO players so please familiarize yourself with it here: http://www.lotro.com/support/1033-coc.
At all times, members are to be considerate and respectful not only towards kinmates, but also all LotRO players. We keep friendly relations with other kinships and do not tolerate abusive language, bullying or rudeness. Sexism, racism, homophobism and any bigotry is considered a serious offence. Three minor infractions or one major infraction will result in expulsion from the kinship.
Please do not hesitate to contact an officer in-game for any help or advice you might need. We look forward to seeing you in Middle-Earth.